Terms of Service
- You must comply with all Terms to use WPQuestions
- You must be above 13 years of age to use WPQuestions
- You must not use the site for advertising, spam, spreading viruses or other purposes irrelevant to the site
- You must not use the site for illegal purposes
- You must register with accurate personal information and maintain responsibility for that account
- You must not register multiple accounts
- You must not contact other users for commercial purposes or spam
- Failure to comply with terms above can result it termination of your account
- Terms may be altered at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse the registration of any user
- Users cannot use our logo service marks or domain name for unauthorized purposes
- While your profile info belongs to you, we reserve the right to keep old questions archived on the server and available to users who have paid to see them.
- Once submitted, user comments and questions are visible to the public. They can be republished by WPQuestions at any time.
- We reserve the right to delete the questions or answers at any time.
- We are not legally responsible for disputes between Askers and Experts. We can answer questions and help mediate, but successful transactions are strictly the responsibility of both Asker and Expert.
- We are not legally responsible for the veracity of answers provided by Experts. It is the sole responsibility of the Asker to determine whether an answer is legitimate.
- Use of the phrase "Expert" is short-hand and is not a guarantee of knowledge. We are not responsible for verifying Expert qualifications.
WPQuestions values your privacy and does not share personal information with any outside service unless under penalty of law.
- We collect email addresses and information given when registering for the site. We keep your password on an encrypted file which cannot be accessed by WPQuestions.
- We track searches done on WPQuestions, but do not cross-reference them with email addresses.
- Personal information will only be shared with outside services when complying with the legal process or otherwise preventing harm or fraud.
- The asker can request a full refund unless the question is in voting or successfully completed state. In all other cases the asker is guaranteed to get refunded for the entire amount paid for the question initially, minus the system insertion fee.
- The insertion fee is not a subject to a refund and is always retained by the system. The system's commission is refundable.
- The experts can't cancel the refund or influence it in any way, but they can leave their feedback about the asker's decision that might negatively affect the asker's trust score.
- The administration of this site is not opposed to the asker's decision to get a refund but encourages to not do so unless there's a very good reason for it.