A client of mine needs to have "radio button options" on their products so people can upgrade or choose a warranty.
Is this possible via a WP plugin or WooCommerce add-on?
Here is the link if needed:
This is the part we want to replicate:
timDesain Nanang answers:
Please check below link
- install the plugin above
- add new/ edit product
- select Product Data as Variable Product
- click Attributes tab, then add new attribute
- fill in the form, then click <strong>Save attibutes</strong> button ([[LINK href="http://wpquestions.com/uploads/timDesain_phpfAjpFN.png"]]http://wpquestions.com/uploads/timDesain_phpfAjpFN.png[[/LINK]])
- click Variations tab, then click <strong>Link all variations</strong> button
- fill the form [[LINK href="http://wpquestions.com/uploads/timDesain_phpqBQtkJ.png"]]http://wpquestions.com/uploads/timDesain_phpqBQtkJ.png[[/LINK]]
- click Publish/Update button
<blockquote>How do I set different prices for each variation?</blockquote>
refer to the 6th and 7th step, fill the regular price field for each price variation (see attachment)
Awesome!! Thank you so much :)
How do I set different prices for each variation?
Let's say variation #1 is 1-year warranty that costs $100 & variation #2 is a 2-year warranty that costs $200.