I am building a site to get some experience. It is for a company that fits security cameras and equipment.
Customers need to be able to log in to an account on the website, so they can report faults with security cameras that have been fitted. They enter a description of the fault and select which camera the fault is with. The owner of the security company, who fitted the cameras, needs to be able to log in to his account on the site, and see a list of cameras that have faults with them. He also needs to be able to add new customers and add new cameras, so that the customer can select 'camera 27' or 'camera 3' for example, when reporting a fault.
- this must all be done from the backend, when the customer and security company are logged in to their accounts
- when the customer have submitted a fault with a camera, they need to be able to see a list of faults they have submitted, when they have logged into their account
- the security company must be able to log in to their account, and see a list of faults that need sorting, they also need to be able to mark these are 'resolved' or 'in progress' . They need to be able to add a note to this if required, so that the customer can see this next to the fault when they log in
- the security company needs to be able to see how many faults have been sorted within the last 3,5,7 or 30 days for each customer
- For each of the cameras, the security company must be able to add details about them, such as where they are located (address) and if they are in warranty.
- When the customer selects the camera that has a fault, the address and warranty details of the camera must show up on the support ticket they are filling out
- the security company must be able to see a list of all the cameras that there are, including the location (address) and warranty details of each of the cameras.
What is the best way to achieve this using wordpress please?