I am looking to use the un-released version of the old Thematic Theme 2.0 and create a competitor to the Genesis Framework. Please see the list of tasks below. All code will be handled on GitHub, but we can coordinate that later.
- Please study the code, even if it takes 2-3 hours to do. It is important that you understand how this theme works, as it is not a normal parent theme....it is a framework like the Genesis Framework by StudioPress meant for creating child themes
- Fork the theme here: https://github.com/ThematicTheme/Thematic/tree/master
- Change any reference of the word "Thematic" to "Distilled" for uppercase or "thematic" to "distilled" for lowercase
- Remove all legacy code pre-Thematic 2.0 (the old HTML 4 code)
- We will need to code a way to have auto updates once a user purchases the theme from my website
- I will need you to help write documentation for me
- I would appreciate if you can do a security audit of the theme as well
- We need to ensure the the code is translatable in other languages
- Provide some insight into using template parts for the theme or other ways we can improve the codebase
Let me know and I can increase the price if needed.