I used Cincopa for a while to post my videos. Then they started charging me. I loved their "program" (I'm not sure if this is the right term) because the videos came up immediately.
Someone tried to help me with another way to post videos that would not cost me anything. HOWEVER, now my videos take a lot of time to appear and sometimes do not appear at all depending on the apparatus trying to view them (like my iPhone).
Please let me know if there are any programs for posting videos, photos, and audio that does not cost any money or is Cincopa the best for this and I should just bite the bullet and pay for this service.
My website is http://www.maggiereed.com
Thanks for your help,
Youtube and Vimeo are on top of the game right now.
Problem is that videos from both sites are in .flv format.
What that means for you :-
1) You can still embed videos for free
2) They are in flash format (.flv) meaning that iphone/ipod will not be able to show them in their browsers ( Safari Browser on both)
3) It is very simple and you should not pay for any other service.
4) Simply upload your video to Youtube / Vimeo and get the embed code
5) Paste the embed code into your post ( in html mode view - see attached pic)
6) You are done . If you still get stuck I am ready to help :)
Oleg Butuzov answers:
Currently supports these video sites:
* YouTube (including playlists)
* Google Video
* Flickr videos
As well as these file types:
* Flash Video Files (FLV)
* QuickTime (MOV, etc.)
* Generic video files (AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc.
Oleg Butuzov comments:
and we have develop for our customer some kind of video searcher and poster (it works in a pair with viper quick tags)
looks like this...