I need someone to tell me/fix why my WP User Frontend Pro plugin settings page is not showing?
I have the same plugin/zip folder installed with no problems on other websites
Try to set WP_DEBUG to true. Maybe there is some error.
How do i do that
It looks like my Firefox browser is corrupted and is the reason why it's not showing
Clean your browser cache and try also with other browsers.
Also, to activate WP_DEBUG you have to:
1. Download your wp-config.php
2. Edit it and find inside it: define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
3. Change it to: define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
4. Upload it
If you want to keep errors hidden later, change true to false again and done.
Works fine in Chrome and IE, just doesn't work in FF (cache cleared)
It seems like no tab is selected, have you tried with another tab?
It opens up in the general options tab... no tabs work
Two things to do:
1) check if you have your Firefox completely updated or if there is any extension (you can check in Firefox console to see any errors: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Browser_Console
2) if the first point doesn't work, write a message in plugin forum support, you would help develop to make the plugin better
I am a free plugin developer and I really appreciate this kind of messages and reports.
Latest Firefox version all addons/extensions disabled, FF restarted, same issue. It may be my computer?/windows?